Childrens Panel Overview
Children's Online Research Panels and Insight Communities
Child Research's children's panel community platform capabilities include highly sophisticated online research panel functionalities along with full online community features, social media integration and Web application interface (API) enhancements --on a fully integrated platform. This approach provides the power of extensive quantitative research capacity while enhancing it with the richness of qualitative insights, the intimacy of community interactions and the benefits of Web interchange and interfacing with social media:
-More than an online research panel. More than an insight community.
-Bridged Community™: Linked to Social Media and other databases.
-Open to the power of the Web.
-Powerful data base can be used for extensive segmenting and targeting activities.
-Numerous online communities can be built around a common, integrated structure with cost and administrative efficiencies<br>
-State-of-the art online survey capabilities.
We are one of the most experienced and advanced online youth research and panel management firms--we have state-of-the art capabilities and can include virtually any advanced technique including complex survey logic, skips, rotations, branching patterns, piping prior question responses, use of graphics/flash/streaming video, etc., random attribute presentation, random block rotations of question/concept groups, etc. (we can easily accommodate algebraic logic, comprehensive Boolean skip and branching logic, hidden skip logic, variable piping, etc.). The survey is precisely controlled (random or systematic rotation, error trapping and forced answering, single-response and multiple-response controls, range/mathematical checks, blocks backing up/skipping over questions, etc.).
Survey Reporting Portal
We will provide access to our password protected client reporting portal. Through this client portal, those given access privileges can review quantitative study results. Client can designate who should have access and we will assign rights. Access will be secure, password protected.
If a rewards system is desired, Child Research will provide administration of incentives and rewards for participation in research projects. Child Research will handle rewards system maintenance, credit tracking and banking, and rewards payment processing and disbursement. Incentive amount /co-op costs are not included. Child Research can easily build you a custom rewards system to meet your incentive needs and have done so for many clients over the years.
We can control virtually every aspect of a community feature depending on your research project needs.
• We can determine what a participant can/can not do for each community activity:
• Can/can not upload down load files and what types of files, how large, etc.
• Can/can not have an avatar, personal information visible to others
• Can/can not post
• Whether can post immediately or only posted once approved
• Whether can/can not see others posts
• Whether public or private
Community Features-Discussion Forums
• Discussions/Multi-Threaded Forums, if activated--discuss, exchange ideas, submit feedback--usually organized by section(s) with multiple topics.
• Community Features-Blogs
• Blogs--user-generated journal or commentary. If activated, this is where members get the chance to voice their opinion on topics we/you/they select.
• Live Chat:
• May have live real-time chats with members.
• Member Profiles:
• We/members determine what is visible to others (i.e. first name, handle, gender, picture).
• Ability to search other member profiles.
• Member Rating System:
• We assign a certain number of “points or stars” to select members for a certain period which they can award to other members to rate their contributions (i.e. blogs). This can be used to assign privileges/rights or highlight members activities.
• Members can download content provided by MySpace, videos, etc..
• Can also allow uploads that other members can download.
We are constantly reviewing and adopting new technologies into our methods to stay well ahead of the curve—this is particularly important with the fast-paced, dynamic, ever-changing consumer market. Where appropriate for the research objectives, we utilize new technologies in the digital medium-not limited to new market research tools but new technologies that we adapt to market research needs and mixed mode quantitative and qualitative technologies to provide an in-depth, rich understanding:
• Online focus groups
• Remote Usability
• IDI Web-cam Interviews
• Virtual Collaboration & Community Conferencing
• Flash and other special interactive media survey technologies
• Secure streaming video/audio
• Offline component—bring members in-person in for qualitative activities, i.e. focus groups.